Newsletter Signup

Wednesday, 21 June 2017

New Freebie!!

Yes is has been a while since I posted and even longer since I posted a freebie.  Life has been a bit challenging of late but I am healing and starting to be myself again.  Starting to create again. :)  I hope life has been treating all of you well and you are all happy.

Today's freebie is an add-on to my Blast Off freebies.  I linked the elements but there are papers and journal cards too!!  and now you can add planner printable's to the collection.



I saved them as .jpeg files and .png files.  I am not really sure what the planner community needs in terms of files for cutting.  If anyone would like to educate me on this please feel free to leave me some info in the comments section :)

Have a day from Tracy K.

2 comments:

  1. Once again, thank you very much. I can't give you any pointers on what the planning or cutting community needs - I just work digitally all the time, but these look wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. These will be perfect for my grandson.

    ReplyDelete