Newsletter Signup

Wednesday, 24 August 2016

New ROK Freebie :)

Hello everyone!  I hope you have been having a great summer, if it's summer where you are :)  I have been doing well although there have been some stressful times.  I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure so have been at a high level of anxiety for the past month but I am starting to realize it's not the end of the world and am starting to settle down a bit.  When I'm really anxious I either dive into my computer work or ignore it and this summer it seems I am ignoring it.  Today however I decided to take a look at my Really Old Kits and set another one free!!

As usual, I still love this kit. The wooden frames with plastic overlays and screws in the corners and the bright happy flowers still make me smile.  The papers were one of my first attempts at a painted/abstract background and while they are a bit overdone, I think they still rock.


Download the kit here.

I hope you like it and please don't forget to stop by one of my stores to check out what I have on sale.  Simply click the Plain Digital Wrapper Store or the Gotta Pixel Store tabs on the top right of your page.

Happy Scrapping from Tracy K.

19 comments:

  1. Wow.....I love all the color !!!! Thanks for sharing :) Glad to hear from you . Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry and glad you like it :) Hope you are having an awesome summer and surviving all the rain/tornadoes!!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Love the abstract papers and flowers. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this beautifully bright kit .. hope your anxiety settles down & you get back to "normal" life! You are braver than me .. I don't go to the doctor at all .. it will probably come back and bite me on the backside one day, but I'm honestly terrified of doctors & dentists (although I do visit the dentist)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly I only go when I really have no other choice and you are brave too because you go to the dentist!! I hate the needles but will have to go there soon too because I have two missing fillings :( Glad you like the kit!!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing your beautiful kits!
    (I like the upcycled neck cosy too!!). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still wear that cozy all the time when it's cold outside and am thinking of making some more this Winter to give as gifts. Glad you like my kits!!

      Delete
  5. So bright and colorful! Thank you and I hope you can relax. You can manage your high blood pressure and it won't cause you any problems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Scarette! It is a bit of a wake up call that I need to lose weight and exercise more. I am one of those who exercises for a week and wonders why I am not skinny yet lol. I am hoping that by taking it slow I can find a good routine that will help me get and stay in a good weight range.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing this kit. It is beautiful. You are so generous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thanks for leaving me a comment, I really do it for the connections I have formed over the years to the people who comment.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for your freebies. They are so awasome I love them !

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful and vibrant. Absolutely love it! Thank you so much for sharing with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the design you shown here. Blog is really nice. digital scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tracy Thank You SO Much For This Gorgeous Splash Of Colour Its Beautiful & Bright A Happy Kit.SO Sorry to Hear Of Your Sufferings,Really Hope You Can Manage It With Love & Support.Have You Tried Meditation Or Massage Or Listening To SoOthing Music.I Think You Reach A sertain Age Then Your Body Thinks What The Hell & Gives Up LOL I Seem To Of Put On Weight & Cant Get rid Of It~OOoops Sorry About Deleted Message Spelling Mistakes(Not My Bag!)Take Care & Hugs :)xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this sweet message! It's people like you, who make giving my creations away such a pleasure!! I hear you on the weight gain, it is so hard to keep it off and it was one so easy to be skinny. Don't worry about spelling mistakes :) They don't bother me on little bit. Have a super weekend!!

      Delete
  12. Thank you very much for the kit. Marie H.

    ReplyDelete