Newsletter Signup

Saturday, 16 July 2016

The next ROK to be set free - A Happy Place

I remember being charmed by the kitten with the flowers and creating the whole kit around that image.  I'm not sure why I called it A Happy Place but I guess it made me happy.  The colors sure are bright.  I find it strange to see how much I have progressed in my designs since I created this kit in 2008.  My papers are so much different now and I add a lot more elements to my kits.  One of the things I am seeing as I pull out Really Old Kits is that I didn't add as many elements but did create many of the same elements in every color.  I still like to do that for certain things like tags or labels but generally my new designs have different flowers, buttons and frames.

Anyhow here is A Happy Place.  I hope you can use it to make yourself happy too :)




I hope you are all having A Happy Saturday!!!



8 comments:

  1. Love this and the colors. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Love the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you love the colors and the style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and the style, awesome stuff! thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much. Marie H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete