Newsletter Signup

Thursday, 21 July 2016

Dream a Dream - Free!

Another oldie but goodie.  I love the colors in this kit.  I remember creating the flowers and loving the crumpled papers but not much else.  I do have some old layouts that I did with this one though :)
The first one is my youngest when she was about a year old, she's 10 now.
 The second is my oldest at 8 and my second oldest at 2.  They were so little!!  They are 20 (almost 21) and 15 now!!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and will enjoy another free kit :)
Download the Alpha here.

Happy Scrapping from Tracy K.


14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome kit !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, the colour combination is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You For Setting Another Gorgeous Kit Free Tracy & Sharing!:),LOve the Grungy,Hippy Chic Vibe!Have A Great Weekend :)xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so generous and creative. Thank you! (I'm now a subscriber to your website)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! love the color combination. Thank you so much for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much :)
    This is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much :)
    This is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful kit. Papers are lovely and love the color palette. Beautiful elements. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for the lovely kit. Marie H.

    ReplyDelete